Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here to blog again:)..
Today i dulan&unlucky?while i was on the mrt this afternoon
then got all of foreign indian workers at outram then when the
train come all the foreign ahbonana chiong to enter the train and
i mean ALL!.the damn train was damn packed liao so just get a place
to stand but they keep moving their standing place here and there
and worse of all got one foreign 'ah boo nana' asshole,while he was moving
he use his elbow and hit my head,i was like..no sorry arh?then i turn ard
this ahbonana armpit was there!-.-..I immediately shout out CHEEBYE LA
then out of the suddenly all was looking at me...but i was damn dulan and
later more indian keep knocking mE!..finally when i was 3 stops away from
my destination then got one woman who was carrying and infant then was
looking for a seat on the shaky ride but the damn foreign ah boo nana chiong
to snatch the seats and EVERYONE was pretending they nver see the woman
carrying an infant!..I WAS SIBEI PEYCHEY LIAO...feel going over to teach them
that the seat they are sitting on PRIORITY SEAT,that is for needy ppl!& now wad
the whole of singapore in fill with foreign workers and the govt wanna township
them?LOLs..Damn suay today!serious i dun mind singaporean indians but foreign
worker indians i mind!

Looking at you makes my blood boil till its max!SERIOUS!..anyway it doesn't
matter to me anymore cause at least i see through u now and i realise there
is nth to be sad about just that i would forget u from now on..I had enough le..
Look at urself?Wad did i tell and talk to u before?DID you rmb it?U R SUCH
AN ASS.speechless towards u.(FYI i m not talking about u but if you think that is you
then is you le.)

I walked pass a funeral that was going it way to cremation,i saw all the relative
&grandchildren crying like there is no tmr,it always remind me of my late grandmum
that has left me for 6years?i rmb that day of cremation i cried until i faint&it was
really the first time i cried until i faint..it is a pain cut to me..to me i feel like my
grandmum is with me all the while and it felt like i just talked to her yesterday..
She always used to tell me,'ah hao ah u must study hard next time when grow
up must give mummy daddy a good life cuz they loved u alot',but i alwasy think
when was i gonig to grow up?But i would reply popo(grandmum) u would also
live wit me when i grow up and i would earn alot alot of money and we all can
stay together then u must cook my favourtie food everyday!But she always tell me
that she might not live till that day to enjoy that kind of happiness..& before she pass
away she left a number of sum of money for me and remind my mum no matter wad
i must complete my studies!..But Look at me?I m totally speechless of myself currently!

I'm sorry.

No comments: