Sunday, August 31, 2008

Omg social studies exams is like 2days away?
i'm so scare and worried for the topics its going to come out.
Have been studying these days.

The WORSE TOPIC AND THE MOST TOPIC IS SS is
GOBALISATION!.Is damn kns de long.i keep writing
and reading and learning but it seems like no end!dam
dulan studying it!But wad other choice do i have?Jiayous
is all i m telling myself.

Yesterday&today.Went out the study alone this 2days.
I realise the CBD area is a great place to study during
weekends as it is almost deserted?..peaceful&quiet is wad
i need.Tmr going to national library to study:D..Anyone interested?

Visited various travel agencies to look at some travel package.I
decided to travel alone this holiday as i really need time and space
to relax and calm my feelings down.Anyone interested to pei me?

Why has this kind of feelings keeping coming to me?

How to remove them?Wad else can i do?

No comments: