Sunday, August 3, 2008

Woke up ard ten plus=.=..wanted to go library at 8am
to study but in the end woke up at 10plus?..even if i go
also packed le:(..thanks to mum cuz was pei ing watch
comedy ghost movie,"my right eye saw ghost'..it was
super funny and touching!..

So in the went to chinatown but before i go study i went
to look fer kfc:)..was craving for it!..Did i saw you while
i was eating???..cant rmb ur face..anyway after tat i
went to ct point subway to study but i cant settle down
as i nid total silent in order to study so in the end finish
one math paper jiu zhao liao..

Wanted to sing k de but i was alone and it was rather boring
singing alone!..so went to cut my stupid hair as i was warned
by three teachers liao,ms chong even named me long hair aaron
=.=..Went home after that..wad a sian sian boring day!..feeling
so slpy no matter how much i slp!..truly a pig lah!..

I'm feeling a gap between us,you no longer treat me as how
you treated me when we first know each other:(..

No comments: