Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Just back from watching Money not enough2..
is a damn funny and touching..i saw alot ppl crying inside
the cinema including us..The movie is quite practical
as it shows wad is happening in singapore..It shows of
ppl very rich then after that things changes and eveyone
become poor..and the children leave the mum in lurge
to death and they nver take good care of her despite that
she always help them financially & put her ard like human
ball and in the end push her to old folk's home!..so bad..i
swear i would take good care of my parents when they are
old as i m their only support:)

Went home after that..then at munyee's bus stop i saw
my primary 4 chinese teacher!omg he still rmb me i kinda
rmb him too..i rmb his surname is chen and he is of cuz
chen lao shi..gary's chinese teacher too,i was tat year i get
to know gary:)..i was pretty shocked he rmb me..probably
because i m the worse chinese student at that time..seeing
him makes me think back how gary and i know each other..

The next we agreed to watch is,the journey to the centre of
the earth which i rmb got 3d de and a month of hungry ghost!





Retributions does occur!serious!..i was damn bad to you when
things are good for us..i ps you although you claim i was best
friend then but i was super duper bad and my attitude towards
you was super duper bad..& now my retribution has come to look for
me..I m sorry for all the things i had done towards you and sorry
i dunno how to treasure you at that time..sorry..

No comments: