Monday, August 11, 2008

WoHOO today was a super fun day for me!
haha..went to many many places lor,from bugis
to esplanda library to study then novena to pei
crapper for bracers then orchard to buy slippers:DD...

Who did i went wit???OF CUZ my best best best
crapper lah:DD..we had a good day laughing n crapping
and joking:))..& we had a wonderful high tea and a
spicy but a sibei song dinner:D..I have a fun fun day:D
and the rest is for you find out & for me to know:P..

Another good news is the nokia ppl finally called me that
my phone can collect le!YESH!..dieing without music!

Tmr sci prelims le,Crapper,nuer&best friend*&peeps
jiayous:)
*(hope you know who is it?)

&
sorry crapper i yesterday got abit attitude to you:(
sorry:(..promise would nver do it again:(

post the pics tmr:)

No comments: