Saturday, June 7, 2008


Wohhoooo..just came back from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian..
is really a nice movie man..the special effects are good
and the storyline is well written..overall i would
rate the movie 8/10 for the movie..i felt so
fantasize after the movie i really hope
i can live in the world of theirs then life would
really be a wonder and perfect..thats the kind
of life i hope of life i can led in this life..but i know
is impossible..is just a childish dream of mine..
mm..i can see and feel i can sing better after
the lesson at music story..today is veron and i
really like her kind of teaching and i dun feel
nervous or ps during her teaching..i feel so
comfortable and relaxing and enjoyable..
thanks for the teaching:D..

Just like wad queen susan said..i wun be
coming anymore:(..my tears almost fell down..
i hope i can leave this country to a
far far away land where i shall start my life
all over again..i m living in a world of complications
and worries and sadness and living doesnt
seems so important here..probably i haven
find my meaning of living..like alot ppl say
you live for something..but me?wad do i live
for?for the stake of my parents?for my
dreams and passions?or for my friends?
i hope i would find it out one day..I want
a new beginning i want to forget wad happen
all these years because forgetting is better
for me now..remembering just make the
wound feel more painful..Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never
,Been this way before..
this phrase is really meaningful..yeah it not
that is nver been this way before..i would
make it through this hard time..
AARONCHANFUHAO you can de..forget
everything bah..your heart is too heavy le..
It is time to let go all the things you once
had..the words you said to me is too hurtful
and i nver expect you would say it out..i always
wonder are we really once a best friends?Probably
not..cuz it dun seems very much like..

My past memories are fading..the most horrible
side of a human is being seen..i need a break..
please..i m sorry but i really is having a hard
time...would someone come by?

No comments: