Thursday, June 19, 2008

I finally understand wad is 爱 & 情.
Everyone has it its our regret in life
of its own..I realise wad is my regrets
in my life already..i really do..probably
is too late le if not why is called 'REGRET?
I should have listen to the advice that was
given earlier and follow..i was to stubborn
to believe it..probably life is like this,only
when you have lose it and no way to get
back then you know that you have made
a wrong choice or done the wrong things
in life..

I have 3 greatest regrets in life.
Popo..gonggong..didi..
(if you know who is it or you ever regard me as it)
I m sorry but is too late le..you all have
disappeared from my life and vision..
Popo&gonggong although you all have
left this world but i always rmbr you all
and all your teachings..i m sorry when you
all are alive i didn;t be a filial grandson but
you all always love me more than anything..
I m sorry..there is no way i can pay you all
back i just hope my next life would have
the honor to be your grandson again:((..
i really miss you alot..sometimes i hope that
you can bring me wit you..cuz living is too
painful for me..&for you i demanded too much le..
but shall let all fate & destiny take its time
bah..

No comments: