Monday, June 16, 2008



Made by thoon boon for me=DD


Today is a tiring day lah..wake up late
then quickly morning call nuer to wake her
up then we went for d&t together..ywans..
damn tired loh..we dun feel like going de..
is like not enough slp!..today is my 3rd
attempt for my artifact le..sian..i guess it
is going to be the finally attempt..and nuer
was helping me sanding the joints:)thanks
nuer:) thoon boon was kinda boring then he
used hot glue and wrote my name on a plank..
then after sch went to brash bras mac and
study awhile jiu go home liao:)..Later going
yuki yaki wit all my best friends..hope they can
come..but i know buddy cant make it cuz he
got recording for the si chuan album..gonna miss
him!..long time since we hang out..hope you mei&
lijin can come too:)..Cant wait for later..gonna take
tons of pics!
Another 4days=DD..you still rmb?
59days since everything started..

No comments: