Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Was late fer school today..
took a cab to school,didn;t bother
to rush cuz i kinda use to it liao..
mm..today the whole class kana scold
by ms NG TINGx2..she kinda overboard
loh..shall not elaborate all i can say is poor
ms anthony!..
After school actually wanna meet ms neo
for extra lesson de but she got something
on so is postpone to tmr:)..

While i was on my way home,mummy called
me to meet her at bugis junction..mm..her
mood is kinda good today..so i went shopping
wit her and she bought me a new white&green
limited edition converse hi cut sneakers:DD..it
waS like the last pair le..wahaha..i got it:DD..so
lucky and i love it alot loh but i kinda exp is
$119.90..wooo..thanks mummy:D..I love u<3 style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Things yet to complete:
1.Science Revision
2.D&t stuffs
3.More maths practices
4.Social studies homework(favourite!)

Shall work hard towards the targets that was made by me!

Practice makes perfect.Gambatte!!


No comments: