Thursday, June 19, 2008


Kinda fun at d&t today cuz we was talking
to ms ong..haha..she is very hilarious de&
fun to talk to.i gonna draw my d&t and done
up probably by tonight so that i can scan
into the com and use it as my presentation
board background..still must color render..
mmm..kinda hard for a hurry person like me..
After sch,nuer walk me to mrt then i went to
tiong to get some drawing stuffs n for lunch..
but in the end i never eat cuz i went to watch
kungfu panda alone at tiong..it was a very
funny show and pretty ridiculous ..haha..
smuggle potato chips and bubbletea in:)).
thats me!..went home after i finish the movie..
Hao bah i going to take a nap first so that
i got more energy to draw later:))..i slept
for only 4 hours yesterday..
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is mystery &
Today is a gift..
I would always rmb this saying!

No comments: