Monday, April 21, 2008


















































Was late for today..sad..woke up kinda late.. nvm so i went to coffeeshop and eat breakfast:D.. haha..then took a cab to school..then at p.e,gary was playing so rough lor..then i was running to take the ball the i knock into him and his stick hit my chest..at first i felt pain and discomfort nia then i thought is i over run then is normal de..then i very furious le,i went to hit and chase all the ball i can..then i feel kinda giddy and breathless which i tot is normal cuz after pe is like tat de..then instead of getting better i got worst..then i knew die le!!.. ASTHMA ATTACK..hais..then i was feeling really breathless,giddy&painful in my chest..then mr stawant saw me ask me wad happpen?but when he see me he also know wad happen le..then he tell the boys to bring me need the fan where i have more air..but i still feel the same or should i say worst?..then they carry me to sickbay..and he say want call ambulance anot? then i say dunnid la..let me rest first and see how..lie there and chin feng pei me cuz satwant got canteen duties..thanks to chin feng i got slightly better:D..i tot i was going to die le..but lucky nvm...actually just now i got think that die better la..if i stop breathing then jiu sayonara liao..haha..tot that was good but suddenly think that i haven fulfill my dreams and wad about my firends, nuer,capper,buddy,somebody?wad is going to happen to them?so i tell myself no matter wad i must get better.. with the willpower i got suddenly my breath seems to get better but i still panting..hais..i was really giddy and my whole body numb like hell!..lucky i nver die.haha..got two things that made me really sad today!First,i sms daddy and mummy tat i have an attack but only mummy reply me and ask me to stay in school and daddy?BO reply!..hais am i their son?..second thing,DILLON AND ELVIN just treat it like nothing is happening around..not a single present when i bought expensive stuffs for them..i can dun mind if you all dun plan my birthday but now you all just treat la nothing is happening?i was like expecting a small small gift..even is a pencil also nvm lor..at least a pencil but NOTHING..is really sad when i was thinking in history class today,tears wan roll down but i kept controlling. i really got nothing to say le..just like suen said last year, 'wad for buy so exp de later he buy one 3dollar stuff for you'. HAHA..NOW?not even a 3dollar stuff..hais..i didn't talk to dillon the whole day le..NOT A SNGLE WORD!..i m abit angry lah!..wad are my feelings now?speechless,disappointed, sad,crying,angry..i really dunwan think so much le cuz when i think of it my chest just gets really pain and i starting to get breathless again..

No comments: