Monday, April 21, 2008

It has been a since we knew each other le..
although we came from a different social background
but we still manage to be friends and you had nver
look down on me and always hab a lot of faithful no
matter in singing,working and life.i really wanna say
a big thank you to you:D..although the days were short
but were happy and memorable,i think for my entire life
i would nver forget this person who had treated me like
his real brother and encourage me and be with me
whether happy or sad..i m sorry for my childishness and
attitude,sorry..sometimes lah:D..& i would do the thing
that i promise you and thats is to be truthful to you not
matter wad it is..and i would promise i would do it..but
i also hope you would be alwasy truthful to me..the days
that we had today was really fun and i had mount on my
most happy memories in my life!..thanks for being with me
all this time:D..more happiness and days would come along
perhaps i might not have such long life but i would treasure
every single minutes with you!You had given me lots and
unforgettable happiness:D..thanks=D

No comments: