Thursday, April 17, 2008

First of all i must i was shocked!guess wad?
while i was damn sad and down in my life actually
there are still friends around me who really care for me..
Yiyaun actually actually can all the way from yishun to
bukit purmei
just to see whether i m fine anot..
seriously i was veryvery touch because in my whole
life nobody has ever done that to me..i must say i m
really thankful to have to as my friend..i m really speechless
i dunno how to say lei..i can only say thank you..lucky i just
now only swallowed 4pandanol if not if i took more probably
i would not have a chance to see this happening..but just
now i really hope i can die..thanks..and jingy thanks also:D..
suen and munyee also!..you guys are really the vvip of my
life..(vvip=very very important person)..i would try not
to look so sad..but be sure that i would talk less from today..
thanks guys..

i m bless&bliss..

No comments: