Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my heart just fell and broke like a little glass..
things aren't wad you are seeing?dun you all realize
is actually your fault?dun blame me..is it my fault?
yes we had everything but something was lacking and
thats the bond we should had..i nver wan to let go but
it was being force..i love all your company but i was
all history..a history that is irreversible as time passes
us we cant stop or go back in time treating the scar
that you gave me was invisible and painless..have you
ever imagine the pain i felt through my heart&mind?
why did i let go?because it was too painful to hold on
and all you told me were lies..lies that hurts and bleed..
we can i say?if you said we are 4 years of friends or bros
would not remember that person birthday?or nver
celebrate with him when actually i was waiting..waiting
like a fool..and dun call me bitches cuz they didn't do
anything & the one that is in the wrong now is you
guys..can you imagine the amt of tears that was flown down?
i guess you dunno how i felt..i didn;t blame you all instead
i blame myself..but ain't you guys gulity or something?
not even a sorry?you guys busy?with?am i a part of you
when i treat you as my life?hais..i m numb..

No comments: