Friday, June 22, 2012

I have feelings too, you know ?

I am not a computer HDD , I cannot click on 'Del' and forget all that had happened to us whether is it bad or good memories, these memories has become a part of me ... I just want to say, I miss the past we used to had, the laughter we used to share, the lame-ness we used to had, the funny way we used to talk, the times where we quarreled because deep in our heart we care and give a damn.

But as we grow older, we have more priorities in life. And we lose the ability to juggle life, so we tend to let go, because letting go will inflict less pain on your wounds but actually you are hurting me. I am not a bus, where you go onboard you tap in, and when you reach you destination you just tap out. I have feelings, emotions and memories. Once in a while I might be outrageous , I might be wrong, I am be unreasonable but did you ever bothered to ask me if anything was bothering me that's why I am acting this way instead you just show a blacker face than me?

So I really hope with my remaining days, I hope that we can all live peacefully and happily & make use of life to its fullest ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just shared this
helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
Thanks for sharing.

my web blog: Mannheim Kindergeburtstag