Saturday, June 16, 2012

I am trying but I am struggling ...

Suddenly got the urge to go through the messages you once sent me ... I read and I cried ! I cannot help but whenever I think back of the past, I feel so emotional. I have tried to let go but somehow I can't. The feelings has attached to me. And I do not have the courage to Press on the 'DELETE' key to delete all our most fondest memories away.

Sometimes I asked myself, is it just me or you are thinking me once in awhile?

I know I need let go, if not I will end up suffering ... But the problem is HOW !? I am not a computer whereby you can simply reformat and TADAAA the memories is gone ...


You told me to listen to this song when we were still together ... I remembered !

You were the only one, the one and only one, that I had put in so much effort and feelings into our relationship but in the end we are separate by our destinies in life.

Who can be my saviour now ? 

No comments: