Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Twist In My Story , How much longer ?

i am seriously down these days .. i broke into tears infront of
my classmates yesterday due some of the problems in my family..
I can say I am badly affected by it .. I will say it is going to be quite
a huge one! i really dunno whether how am i going to make it thru
this time and exams is next week but i just cannot concentrate on
the stuffs i am doing ..

I know every family faced family problems but there are family
without any problems .. i seen many of my friends living with
perfect but why me now ?

all i can say is that if love does not exist anymore i rather they
separate and i dun wan to be the reason why .. i dun wan to live
in this kind of enviroment ANYMORE ! I WAN LEAVE FOR THE
SEA ..

i am thankful to my classmates who concerned about me .. thanks
alot , i will be fine ..


& now ,
i can go out anymore .. 1) I am facing very bad financial crisis
2) I need to do well for my exams
3) I am no longer in mood to do anything . . .
I just need someone that I can pour all my heartfelts out ..
Who will be the one ?? the pain & sorrow is like

會呼吸的痛

No comments: