Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 MORE to go !!

Saw this really interesting phrase today ,
" Some people dream about success but how many
truly work towards it ? " and i start to feel abit embarrassing
because in the past i will only say but no actions but now
i feel that i start to grow up and face the fact that ( NO EFFORT
PUT IN = NO RESULTS ) & ( EFFORT PUT IN X TIME = RESULTS)..
and in the recent exams then i really feel it .. I have put in
alot of effort into this CA but i feel tat it is not enough because the
grading system in my school is too hard ..

I can hardly imagine if i obtain a just pass for all my subjects
and i think my GPA will be less then 2 liao and my scholarship
will start to ask me pay BACK the MONEY they spent on me !

Look at the formule below and try to tabulate your own goal ,

GPA = (module credit units X module grade point)
------------------------------------------
(module credit units)



This is my credit unit and it can be obtain from mysas>acadamic>progress report


This is the grading point,
http://www.sp.edu.sg/wps/portal/vp-spws/!ut/p/c0/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os_hQD1NXIzdTEwN3swADA09_C29Tx1AzQ29zM_2CbEdFAFe4Y9o!/

and my target or the target my lecture has set for all those on
scholarship are GPA 3.5 which is like I M P O S S I B L E for me ..
it is like i can only obtain either B+ or A for all and nothing else..
How to get !!! I dun wan to lose my scholarship !!!

No comments: