Saturday, June 12, 2010

aimless life !



Went to Paya Lebar in the morning for my Oshima & Hiroshima, Japan
trip interview .. waiting for like 50 over mins !! .. hopefully i can get
to go because i is going to be a fablous experience for me and i strongly
believe it will aid me when i am studying my rules of the road and
equipments and stuffs !

After that i walking aimlessly around until i see a bus stop i like and start
to see which bus goes to a swimming pool where i can swim .. and i sat in
the bus for the whole hour ..

I went to look for food and guess what i found ? BK ! cheap and big in
portion .. $4.95 includes Burger,Fries,Drink and a Taro pie .. I know
i look cheapo now but bo bian i am in a crisis now .. cannot afford to
have fablous which i used to have .. and cannot spend money like i
how did before .. cannot buy snacks that i once love to eat .. and i
have to bring water and biscuits in my bag, always because i must
be careful where i spend my money .. this is a good experience for
me .. it is the way how you interpet it , yes i may feel sad and cheap
but later i feel that it is not a bad thing after all , i mean i am a future
to be ship 'captain' , there will be more situations where i am going
to face so for now take it as a priceless lesson !

I know saying all these seems to be cheating myself .. but what else
can i do other then to cheat myself and the people around me ?
should i put a worried face,sad face,unhappy face and affect everyone's
happy mood ? NO i am not going to do that , it is so selfish ! I know
people around me are concern about me but this is a process where
i can only help myself .. suen and dengyi , i am sorry i know lately i
have not projecting my true self but showing another aaron , the
reason why i did this was that you people are the ones i cared most
thus i dun want to affect anybody's mood and cause everyone to
worried and it is not i dun wan to meet you guys lately it is because
i cant , i am sorry people .. dun worry about me , i will be fine ..

the only thing that can make me forget everything temporary is
going for aikido training and swimming..


nobody's life is a smooth sailing vessel at some point or other
you will meet with a situation .. you may have all the glory now
but one day you will also lose all of those you gained .. once upon
a time i used to had everything but it does mean anything..


No comments: