Saturday, June 19, 2010

In life when you have something that people don;t
have you bound to lose something that you have.

Chinese believed that 'one's life in this life is determine
by what you had done in your previous life' .

I guess if this is true then I must be a fortunate and evil
person who have harm countless people in my previous
life.

If one day god will to grant me one wish on anything,
i wish that I have not come to this world, I choose to be
a spirit a ghost or wadever but not a human that has
emotional feelings and pain.

I am a person who rather run away from the truth then
facing it all alone. I know this make me a coward but not
i dunwan to face it strongly but i dunno how to .

Blogging & writing my journal is the only place where i
can be truthful to myself.

No comments: