Friday, April 10, 2009

I just read Jie de blog and i have some feelings and somethings
to say out bah..

mmm..maybe u might think i m siding her,i dun feel it until u
mention it,i dun lie i admit i do side Veron jie at some way
because i haven heard the whole story yet and i m keen to
understand the situation,i did mention to melvin that i wanna
find time and visit ur mum&u to talk and maybe i hope to mend
the communication gaps that everyone has..although i know it is
a family issue and maybe as a outsider i should not bother but
to me..For u,ur family&ur sis to be one family takes alot of fate..
actually u mention that i'm far more better than & i'm absolutely
perfect..thank you for u impression of me but i not wad u think..

I have own problems too,just that i dun like to hang it ard but
if u are careful u can see from my expressions..Yes i might
be more mature in thinking and looking at things now and
thats because i had been through quite a bit of things in
life that changed me..Actually deep in my heart i m very
sad and angry..Do u know in school i m always bullied by the
ones who hate me for the things i did in my past?There is a
point of time that they force me until i dun feel like going to
school?U should know who and yes is dillon's gang..i know
they hate me they dun wish to see me in the class & i know
they did quite a bit of things behind my back to get rid of me..
Do you know it hurts me alot?Do u know i overcome it?
I talked it out,I talked to my friends who care,my teachers
who care..Sometimes in life u must learn to speak out so
that ppl would know de..and there is surely someone who
is willing to listen and share the burden wit u:D

For u and ur sis is that u all dun always speak up ur mind and
i know u bear wit it for a long time and i know u are innocent
in the influencing matter..Is just that sometimes things happened
ur sis might tend to think that way..i do that too..And for the
money matter i know that she is really wronged..I understand
wad u are thinking too..i sometimes also think what kind of
person is ur sis..But u must know that u and ur family is her
only kins therefore sometimes she expect u all to help her
abit but she doesn;t know she went off the limits..then when
u comes in ma,as a sis u must talk to her thats what i always
do..slowly she would realise her mistakes..

And for his bf things,i was same as u!i strongly dislike that guy
but like wad u said to me if she like and that fellow treats him
good can liao..and so maybe we dun care about that thing is
better because relationship things is very complicated de..

And the disown things is wrong liao arh,jie do u know for u and
jie to be sisters takes alot of fate?I always envy u,elvin,mel
and whoever who has siblings..i still rmb when i was fine wit
dillon that time i always go his house and i tell i was damn envy
of him and his brother relationship,at that point of time i told
myself it would be nice if i have a sibling too..& when i go
to mel i also feel zi bei dunno why..i also hope to like everyone
else who has a siblings who they can figh wit and do stuffs
as a family!Those who are close to me would know my story
too..So dun fight wit ur sis liao and dun use the word disown
because she can disown u but u are still sisters that is a fact
that it cannt be changed..must learn to take and give and take
and let go and forgive and forget of ppl's mistakes cuz no one
is prefect..

After so many things had happened in my life i realise the
phrase of when sometime happened everyone has responsibility
in part of everything..Sometimes we dun always blame others
but look at urself and see what is wrong wit u instead..blaming
others doesn't help but looking at urself and change helps!
last time i always say why ppl do this to me do that to me?
but now i would ask why must ppl do that to me?is it i didn;t
something wrong that i dun notice?Once a highman said,until
the day u realise ur mistake instead of other's mistake that
is the day u have success in ur life!Sorry for the words used..
this is not blaming u or asking u to blame urself but i wan
u to understand..i shall stop here if not there is not ending..


We would meet up soon and talk,okay?by then i can understand
u better&i hope to understand u better!and we would work
out a way for family peace:D!..dun think too much and takecares:D

Sorry for the names above mention..i just used examples to
express my views if there is any unhappiness about ur name
appearing pls let me know..i would apologise and make amends..

No comments: