Monday, April 6, 2009

Cafe Cartel!!

Yesterday
Meet elvin for Dinner at Cafe Cartel,Plaza Singapura..
While waiting for him I saw Li Laoshi,oh shock~.~..
We ordered St.Louis Pork Ribs,Mushroom soup and
cheesecake:P..I was so craving for the Ribs but the food
was COLD!..compare to Sizzilers it like-.-..elvin was shocked
when he saw the size of the Ribs at first he still yaya can
complete the meal but in the end he was like'I'M DYING
LIAO'!..haha..so funny!after tat we stroll to Paradize to
play arcade then jiu home:D..

Anyway i got another shock of my life..Yesterday while i
was walking over to PS i walked past a quiet underpass
and i saw BARGALA hugging and heavy petting..i
was shocked!&guess what they distrub me and chase
me!!!CB LAH i run like fuck..I wonder wad this ppl are
here for,WORK OR GAY?Recently i also saw newpaper
articles of Foreginer indian worker rape or rob our local
ppl..The rape one was worst la!he go rape a 7year old
boy..i really pity that boy,i think he will have all the
hate and have fear or certain things for life..

The above post have no offences towards any races in
singapore..those are personal views or facts about the
foregin workers in singapore...

No comments: