Monday, April 27, 2009

Beware the following pics is going to make u feel uneasy or
uncomfortable pls leave my blog..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Look at this 3 poor baby..i received them days ago and i felt
so so sorry for them!I wonder wad the hell their parents had
done to them or is any accident?For me if one day i help a baby
i swear i would use my life to save it no matter wad happen!Babies
God would bless u!May u reborn a blissful enviroment.Amen.

Backstreet boys INCONSOLABLE..

不說出的溫柔..

Please understand it was painful for me to make this
decision of letting go as i think i would be hurt more
if this continue..I guess we are fated but not destined
to be together..because of u i once believed again in fate
but once again i really is not ready and not confident..
treat is a my mistake..sorry..takecare..

No comments: