Sunday, April 5, 2009

DXO!

Just Reached home..HEADACHE ARGG!!
Yesterday went to meet my old Colleagues from Cold Storage..
&my manager too!He treat us eat Sizzlers..Woahh..so exp de arh!
My St.Louis SpareRibs is $33.60 and there is a buffet salad,pasta&
Soft Serve ice cream!!..quite worth lah!..Next time must bring
elvin go eat..

Then after that they was thinking where to go at first wanna
watch movie but late liao suddenly someone say wanna go
drink and club!..haha..So we went to DXO at esplanade there..

Pin tong was like 1st time there and only we 2 are 16 years old!..
haha..We smuggle in de!..lucky they know the ppl there!..Super
high lah cuz is SATURDAY night & it was damn crowded lah..
The music made us soooo high lah!Danced like crazy&drank
like no tmr..Know some new friends from the pub..they even
invite the whole group of us over to their table and they treat
all of us lah..We chat and play games like 10,15..I think lose
quite alot so got punish to drink until i buay tahan..then got
ppl help me lah..haha..heng..I think those guys a some rich
fellows lah..Then drink until 1plus bah,think so cuz i was super
super drunk lah..nver been so drunk before..kept laughing..
then one of them volunteer to send me home,OMG he is 20
years old and he drives a Prosche Sports Car lah...I have
nver sit a Prosche Sports car before..I think there is
other things that happened ba but either i dun rmb liao or
is secert...I think i drank a total of 4Singapore Sling,2Margarita
Lime 1 Margarita Mango,2 Sex on the beach(Werid name but nice
drink)
&beers!

Anyway i got Visually Molested!..While i was peeing at a toilet there
is this uncle we was PCC-ing there and he was looking at my
dick while PCC!..DAMN HIM LAH..and he MOAN LAH!!.CB
damn DISGUSTED!Feel like giving him a slap..Somemore is
at Esplanade!PEVERT!OLD GAY!CB!GO RAPE UR FATHER LAH!

OMG super headache now..
should not have drank so much!
But i had lots of fun lah! Right GUYS?HAHA

No comments: