Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm so stress-ed up for my life and studies..

According to studies,Stress is unavoidable in life whether is it
good stress or bad stress..How do i know i'm stress?Cuz haven
been trouble sleeping these days and i feel very exhausted easily..
As for my mood i get intolerant of minor disturbance and feel irritated or
frustrated, lose your temper more often, and yell at others for no reason.
I also find it hard to concentrate on the things i'm doing especially studying..
and i got frequent headaches,body aches and stomach upset daily!!...
And all these cause my to turn very worrisome of insignificant things&
Doubt your ability to do things, imagine negative,or terrifying scenes.
i dream that yesterday that korkor,elvin and melvin suddenly all dead on
accidents and it all happen infront of me and i cried and cried until today
i was like..(wet pillow and teary eyes) or recently i have nightmares..
And sometimes i dunno what i was doing..like tat day i took the knife and
my position was like i was going to pierce myself and i got the urge to try
it out..dunno why like and my mum saw it and she scream at me..

And i check the net for symptoms of stress and all fitted my situation-.-..
I tot i was just stress up by studies but actually i m not but other minor
things..

The ways they recommended me to do is to try to talk to someone i feel
comfortable,keep a 'stress' diary to split out all my thoughts or do more
physical exercise,do something i really like or some mindful activities&
most importantly managed my time correct to reduce any unnecessary
stress..Seriously, i have terrible time management and i always worry/think
minor/insignificant things too much..And researchers also prove that stress
cause immune system to weaken and true enough these days i feel like
i m going to be sick AGAIN!...HOWHOW...

No comments: