Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Got another 2 more hamster as temptation is killing me!
I wanted a Pudding breed and yes i got one!haha..spend quite
abit on them liao..100plus liao!..I Love you,Eunice,Pudding&Cookies:D

Wanted to buy some stuffs for the girls at Vivo but in the end i accompany
PQ go queensway buy something then i the end nver go Vivo..haha..
Had Curry Chix rice for lunch..MMM..not bad lah..haha..

Do you agree that the true colours are the most scariest thing on earth?
They can appear to you to be like this or like tat but actually they are
not wad u think..I was so shocked when i know it that day not someone
told me but i anlayis it and i guess my predictation was confrim today..
But i agree wad xiaowei told me today,'Ren bu wei zi tian zhu di mie'..
I have learn wad ever is needed..I still rmb elvin told me that i m no
longer the generous aaron anymore but i haven tell him why but today
i got my ans liao..HAHA..
Sometimes u rather not know something then you know
and the effect of the truth hurts alot..because when ppl tell u
about this person u dun believe until u witness it..Lesson is taught
and retribuation would come one day until then dun blame others
but yourself,thats wad i learn!Spoke alot wit PQ today and i understand
his feelings as a classmate or friend more!

No comments: