Thursday, March 20, 2008

today nver go school:(..i know is not correct la but
i no choice if i no com use i can DIE de..i can dun play
games but i cant survive if i dun surf the net!!..haha..
then woke up at 9plus then i know is so late liao..then
i yiyuan msg that he is sick..must takecare hor:DD..then
i quickly reply and bath then chiong out of the house to
international business park liao..sian i tot is so near but
in the end is 44 stops from my home!!!..soooo far..haha..
but i enjoy the bus ride la..let me think of the past..haha..
i waited at the centre for 1hr40mins..and the staff still tell
me 30mins to one hour waiting time..but in the end is plus
together la..lol..nvm for the sake of lappy is alright!!then
they say mainboard faulty then changed lucky 2hrs nia..i
still scare they confiscate my com for 3 days..then i die liao.
after that elvin call me ask him pei him go asiasoft..then i
say ok la..then he say he come find me at jurong but in the
end he took the bus at wrong side..lol..then he travel half a
singapore to meet me..so touched..then we eat kfc at jurong
before we head towards suntec..haha..fun..alot things happen..
but i m kinda touch by him la..cuz he ask me i want a branded
white watch is it?then i say'ya'..then he say your birthday buy
for you la..then i say you got money meh? then he say save lor
..i was like you also dun have alot money yet you wana save for
me..thank you elvin..i see you so hard to save if cant dun buy
got xin pei me on the day can le..thanks you are really my
best friend!.. & sorry ofr hurting you today:(..suddenly i felt
so bliss..thanks..

Upcoming birthdays,
Elvin-11 April&hearts
Benjamin-13 April
Me-19 April&hearts

No comments: