Monday, March 24, 2008

Back from school:DD..haha.
today school was fun..we only have 2hr30mins
of lesson then recess then we start our yoga class
yeah..yeah..i just love yoga..is so fun lor although is
painful to do some moves but i enjoy it,it really let
me relax&calm my mind down..and do feel refresh
after the session..is so relax until i fell aslp while do
the breathing techniques..so funny..then xiaowei
wake me up..is so relax lor..i was breathing in&out
then fell aslp liao..haha..i wanna learn yoga..then i
just saw a website..the music clinic..haha..they teach
vocal training and i always wanted to learn how to
sing probably..i wonder would mummy or daddy
support me??..but i really wish to sing well and let
me have a little ming xin drean:DD..but total would
be $704 for 12 lessons,each 1.5 hrs by a famous
teacher,which that day yiyuan told me and i dunno
is Mr Peter Tan..haha..he is damn famous lor:DD..
hope i can join and learn then next year i wanna go
try campus superstar3..muhaha..hais..my dream to
sing to everyone and touch ppl's heart through my
singing and i wanna tell ppl how i feel through the words
in the songs!..this has always been my dream but i
doubt it can come true,my singing so horrible..hais
but i really wanna prove to ppl who think i cant but
actually can do anything as long as i put my heart
and soul into it!

Coming B'daes,
Elvin--17 more days:DD
Benjiamin--21 more days..
Me--25 more days:DD

No comments: