Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun?haha..yesterday was quite an eye opener
days fer me:D..first i meet yiyuan at tahan merah
we go walkwalk until like 1645hrs we went to
city harvest...yeah...it was like sibei de fun lor..
is like having a mega event concert lor..haha..sing,
pray and listen to words from the pastor..and i
learn 2 new words and alot of values which i think
is very important for me now..he said this'where
you wanna go in life you start from where you are
now'..i find it very meaningful towards my life..i
always say i wanna be pilot but i was asking myself?
How to pass 'n' levels when i slack from 1/4 of the
year?How to pass 'n' or 'o' levels when i slack for
all my homwork?Ya maybe i m lucky,i can pass
'n' but wad about 'o'?Would i be so lucky?I dun
tink so...& i wanna be singer or just win campus
superstar..would i win if i continue with this kind
of singing?Would i win with this kind of faith and
confidence i have towards myself?...He also say
we must be strong to face our fears and have faith
and confidence in ourself in order to do something..
so i promise i would learn to build up my studies and
overcome my fears of judges and learn to have more
confidence with myslef..yeah..wohoo:DDD..
Going back to slp first later going out with dil,et and
mel to book ktv:DDD...

Upcoming B'daes,
Elvin--13 days more:DD
Me-21 more days:DD

No comments: