Friday, March 28, 2008

1.At what age do you wish to marry?
-Before 30 ba:D

2. What i want the most now?
-I start my classes at music forest&participate CSS3:D

3. Who is the person u trust most?
-Dilon,Elvin,Darren,Gary&Yiyuan:DDD

4. Do you think you have enough confident?
-NO…definitely NO..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-Win CSS 3:DDD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Yeah I always see it.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
-ALL my beloved friends

8. Do u believe in eternity love?
-NO..there is nothing that last for eternity..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Probably but see is it worthwhile anot..

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
-Rach Dajie(caring,lovely,kind)

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
-Seriously nothing much,just love me as much as I love you.

12.Which type of person do you hate the most?
-Xailan,guailan,backstabbers,fakeFRIENDS&LIARS!!

13.Do you cherish every single of your frienship?
-YES..my friends is my everything!!

14.Do you believe in God?
-Yeah:D

15.What do you see in your furture?
-Being the first student in BMSS to qualify for CSS!!

16.Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Probably yes because life is boring..

17.What do you cherish the most in life?
-My dearest friends,bros,family&Si xiong

18.What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
-Caring,sing horribly&truthful towards friends:D

19.What kind of friend you prefer?
-Caring and understand me:DD

20.What makes you different?
-My unique voice and looks:DD

No comments: