Tuesday, August 10, 2010

一廂情願

Too tired ? maybe bah .. Like i said in fb "if one day i choose to
leave , it is because i am too tired and too much agony and not
because i do not love you anymore" . The more i engross myself
into this the more I am hurt .. I am not going to yao sheng yao
si like what i said before . but at least i can tell myself that I
tried to reveal my real self but somehow we cannot sync together
like how others can . I really tried but the more i try the more
pain i am putting myself thru .

Frankly speaking , i ever thought that we can grow old together
but i find it impossible now . it was just my foolish thoughts and
all are my thoughts not ours . there are many things i want to
do together with you but somehow we never have time . I want
to be truthful to you but you always hide your things from me.

Probably it is all 一廂情願 thoughts . I really did tried my best.
I dunno what else I can do . maybe you want to tell me ?

~The End~


No comments: