Monday, August 9, 2010

Our today is national day and quite surprisingly mom cook
for me .. we had a little dinner celebration and she cooked seafood
tom yam soup, friend kailian and i cooked chicken bulgogi !
it has been a long time since i sat down and every a proper meal
with my mom and i hope while i am here i can spend more time
with my mom and have more meals with her more often ..

secondly i most likely will be going back to Regional Container Lines
(RCL) to work for my holidays as i hope to earn extra bucks for
my holidays and i wish to have more contact with the shipping
industry ..




i am not angry is not because i have no anger
but i want you to know the fact that i love you
thus i am not angry .. but as this carry on i start to
feel tired alr .. i start not give a damn anymore
about whether you will sms me or call me because
the gap in between us is too wide , since the last quarrel
i had tried my best to fill up whatever i can but somehow
i think you no longer give a damn anymore too thus you
always give me a cold shoulder .. i am tried and fragile ,
tell me what you really want .. i tell myself i will tried 3
times and this the last try i am going to take .. i kept
asking myself if 'love is about giving and taking' but why
i keep trying to give but nothing came back in return ?

No comments: