Friday, August 13, 2010

Life is all about acting !

I kept pondering these days about something , srsly i wonder
do you sleep well at night after doing some many evil things
and try to harm ppl ? or doesn't your guilty conscience slowly
tear apart from inside out ? srsly it does happen to me whenever
i try to harm ppl or do something evil and that feeling is so awlful
that i have no mood to do anything ..

Life is a drama, everyone can pretend but one fine day god will be
here to punish you for everything that you had done and I believe
in their presence ! In life what goes around come around and that
is call karma and believe it or not it does present. Mom always
tell me from young that 'I should treat people the way I want people
to treat me'. Though is hard to do it but I always try my best as
long as it does not go against my principles of life.

For now I can only wish that may god be with you to guide you to
the correct path of life again because I believe no one in this world
is evil in nature .. You may do things to protect yourself but do not
do it at the expense of others !

God can only help you when start helping yourself .

No comments: