Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yes!i Did it again!

OMG guess wad?? I did it again! I recieved the letter that i received
the Good progress award!..this is my 6year getting such awards although
i nver seems to be able to get the $350 scholarship award! i also get either
merit busary or good progress but merit busary got family income restrictions
hence i am unable to get..

Have you ever wonder how they classify it?

Scholarship awards are awarded to pupils who scored top 10% in the cohort
(I think so).

Merit Busary award are awarded to pupils who scored top 15% in the cohort & total family income less than $3000.

Good progress award is awarded to pupils who scored top 20% in the cohort & had made clear progression in their studies.



This had made me unable to slp throughout the whole night! Cuz i keep wondering
why i received the award before my result is released? Does it mean that the marking
process in England has Ended and my results are already known in the MOE? And i
recieved this means i did not bad for my 'o's? i kept pondering the whole night! I start
to be like PQ liao,I REALLY HOPE NOW IS THE DAY I CAN GET BACK MY RESULTS!
~this is wad PQ tells me everyday at work =.=~


Next up is about work!
Work has been a brisk and very enriching one! In an blink of eye we(pq,et,kk) have
been working in Regional Container Lines Feeder Pte Ltd for a month already! I kinda
love this job but i hate unreasonable cilents! another 3 months to go!! JIAYOUS!


Ciao off to prepare to go with ppl for moive!Shall blog later..

No comments: