Friday, December 25, 2009

It is Christmas once again! And everyone should go out and party
and chiong but I guess I would meeting dillon and guys or stay at
home to spend my christmas..haha..

I received 8 presents from my colleagues today! though i did not prepare
any for them cus i did not know they would give me..soory ppl!..We also
have a wide spread of food prepared by our dept heads or should i say a
christmas lunch! Eat until super full and It was super delicious!



2009 Christmas is a Christmas which I would never forget in my life!
I am experincing economy downturn in my life NOW allllll thankkkkss tooooo!

I know what may come and what yet to come would eventually come..
Be it blessing or misfortune but if it is misfortune it is unavoidable!
Let us move forward with strong and active faith! I have my mental
preparation already! & to add on there is nothing, i repeat NOTHING
in this god damn world call FAIR because if the world is FAIR why
would there is ppl with no food and drinks but u are eating and drinking
happily? If the world is fair then why is there so many ppl who are born
in a sliver spoon without doing anything? Fair is a word to deceive yourself..
I nver believe in Fairness because i realised that there is none in this
world!Thats all to you..You have once again get us into trouble wit u!


1 more day to DILLON's 17th birthday!

No comments: