Sunday, December 20, 2009

I watched Avatar in 3D yesterday! Wohoo it is a hell nice movie..
and it is the type that i love, action,romance and adventure!!
i am so impressed that a 'alien'(it is bad to call her a alien! but
i find no other words) and a human can fell in love and their
love is so strong that i can feel it..throughout the 2h30mins of the
moive i really live in their world and felt the sense of love between them!
HAHA =x

Rating 4/5




I did this test and i felt that it is very true about
wad it said about me.

What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Being Alone
 

While you may act like you don't care on the outside, on the inside your biggest fear is being alone. You can be quite shy and reserved. You feel like a lot of times people don't really see the real you. You're afraid that no one will really truly love you, and that you will be alone for the rest of your life. On the inside you are great person, so just remember that and don't let your shy nature get the best of you! If you don't want to be a lone then you need to make an effort to be with someone. Show the people that you care about that you really love them, and chances are someone will always be there, even if you think they won't.

Losing Someone
 
Death
 
Where Your life is Going
 
Commitment
 
Looked down on
 
Disappointment
 
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I may always act like i dun care on certain stuffs but i do
care of wad is ard me. & yes i am afraid to be alone, in the
past i used to have lots and lots of friends hence being a lone
has nver strike me until i have loss all the the feeling of being
a lone came. & the part of being alone for the rest of my life
is still an unknown to myself.

I am addicted to this song !!

No comments: