Thursday, July 23, 2009

On my 15th birthday someone gave me a present and inside the person
wrote'There are many things in life that you won't have a second chance...'.
When i was younger i don't really wad it meant but now i guess i really what
it meant. Just take the recent Full Eclipse for instance, Do u know full eclipse
don't occur often? It only occured once maybe in a century and the next full
eclipse is predicted to occur at 2168 which by then i m 'dead' and i miss a
chance to view it though in sg u can't see the full eclipse..Regrets!

Yesterday my ex-D&T teacher asked me about something and I was totally
stumbled and I don't even know how to answer her. But I think the answer
is no longer important to me anymore because...! I guess human emotions &
things change as time goes by just like the weather where u have spring,
summer,atumn and Winter therefore i just we had reach the last stage and
our memories would remain forzen just like in Winter. I wanted to reverse
things at first but it was the words that u had once said tanish all my hopes.
You and i had changed in someway for the better or the bad.

No comments: