Saturday, July 11, 2009

Edited due to typo.

Got several clips to share man..if u
got time just watch it!!!LOLXD



I love avril lavigne songs since i was in primary school
basically i find it meaningful and close to me..


This joker acts just like how my pop reacts whenever i tell
him i wan to go get a ear hole!...What has a ear hole got to
do with gangsters?? is like no link leis?? and wad does ear
holes got to do wit gays??? i really cant understand my pop and
so does the joker inside the flim..~hey high five man!~ therefore
i envy my best friend MEL and my KOR,BEN!


I also agree his terms of an asian teeny bopper!LOL..
dota,warcaft3 and lan games as 3/4 of ur life and the
lighter part!~elvin see this? is it the reason why u
always wan to flick the dam lighter we got last time??~



And this one about korean movie is super true and
funny too!!(when i watch him it makes me think of my
class joker,KOK KIANG and it makes me feel like me
cuz i always talk to myself just like how the joker in
the clip does it btw I AM NOT CRAZY!)






Anyway ppl today weather is quite bad!After i tot it was
my glasses that was dirty but in the end it is the smoke from
god knows where..and everywhere is smoky!!! PSI reading is
good!LOL! thats all for now btw i'm dam dam dam dam angry
wit my D&T TEACHER NOW & yes i very very ANGRY!

No comments: