Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hmmm..today woke up super late!..
maths lesson start at 8am,i woke up at 8am
and it was by my daddy..lols..i know the alarm
was calling me at 6.30 but i kept telling myself
5more mins and from 6.30am i told myself until
8am..LOLs..then i slowly go bath and prepare to
go..reached school at 8.40am thinking that nuer
&munyee is there and almost the whole class is
there but in end only gary and some ppl are there..
darren did not come because he was sick..darren,
takecare hor!..haha..get well soon:D..then after
maths we report to d&t..today finally can start
my artifact le..finallyy...haha..had fun wit nuer,
gary,mel&don..haha..then we all went for lunch
together:D..first we go redhill market then bmc..
actually don wanted to eat dessert at redhill de
but nver open,thinking bmc got open so we walk
there but still nver open=.-..hhaa..then we went
to KFc los..haha..shared buddy wit nuer..super
spicy again..Don agreed too..haha..then saw some
funny gays at there..haha..all of us was laughing..
we went for break for 1hr15mins..haha..Sooo long
but so fun..off to cook dinner le:D

Another 6more days to my crapper bdae:D..
haha..jiayous:D!!! Looking forward for this
sunday celebrations:D.. When can i have
my holiday break? I WAN SLP!!

No comments: