Monday, May 26, 2008

Hais finally back..its super tiring&sad..
4years ago i was at the same funeral parlour
it was when my grandmum pass away..i still
i terribly i cried,losing someone who truly loves
and care for you since you are born it is really a
killer to me!..at that time i keep asking god,why
dun you take me away from this world?do you know
how terrible i feel now?since i was born she took
care for me,although i was not guai and filial but she
still loves me alot..but at the time of the funeral 4 years
ago i really regretted..very regret..its maybe the
greatest regret i had in my whole life..all i did was
cried and cried at that time..i really cant accept
the loss of my grandma until today i still cant accept
that she is gone forever..i still miss her and love
her alot!..she is always living in my heart and always
here for me!..4years later i went back to the same
place..seeing god grandma crying i really hurts me
she has been spending her whole wit god grandpa and
now he is gone..i know it is really painful..she became
forgetful and dunno wad she was doing..maybe she
is too sad to remember anything..she haven slp for
days and last nite while we was slping at house then i
went toilet then i heard crying from downstairs and i
went down and i saw her crying alone in the kitchen..
tears just roll down my cheeks..last nite waS the last
day the he would be wit us..while the priest was chanting
i saw alot of ppl crying..it is really sad to see that..
then today before the cremation she walk over to
the coffin wit my cousin then she cried out super loud
then we went over to hold her then she was saying
is really cant bear it anymore:(..she say she is really
upset..and we there cried out..cuz she her in pain it
also made me super sad..after that they drive her home
because if she sees the cremation she would cry more..
i still remember when my grandmum pass away i kept
crying until my eyes is super swollen and i cried until
i almost faint and at the last day i kept shouting and
crying and everyone came over and hold me...cuz i
really going to faint and i have no more energy to stand..
so i know god grandma painfulness..she probably needs
time to heal..probably forever to heal just like me..
before leaving it really makes me worried of her..i hope
she can get over wit it..i also realize i have a big family
in malaysia..haha..it was really fun spending the 3days wit
them...we was wondering when can we meet again??

Popo even though you was gone for so long
but i nver forget you and i still loves you alot!
POPO I REALLY MISS YA..i really hope
you can be wit me..but i know you are gone
forever:(..i would fulfill you last wish!
tingting dun be too sad!..korkor always loves you!

No comments: