Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boossbooobsss..
finally can blog le:D..haha..
yesterday went to music story for the
trial lesson..it was pretty bad cuz i was
very nervous and my lips a tumbling and
i m so tense until my sound,sounded funny...
sad..but i tell myself no matter wad i would
work hard and prove to others that i can
sing very well..haha..although the day might
not come but i would still pretend the day would
be coming and i would work very hard!..haha..
so long for today...studying now..jiayous aaronchan!

Once you make a wrong choice in your life
you cant go back..you can only live on with
all the mistakes,regrets and continue like
you dun care but actually i do care but the
road is irreversible...time wun turn back
just for me or you..as our life be more
hectic you might even forget me..HAHA
..wad else can i do?Currently living in helll!

No comments: