Saturday, January 5, 2008

yawns.today was fun:D
dillon and i went to vivo to meet
jing cuz she said she wanna study.
we went to the white dog cafe and study.
yeah.high class.high PRiCE:D
in the end as usual only some study and
jing was playing.Only dillon and i ate there,
he ordered a deep fried chicken tingy and i ordered
a grill pork chop with some bloody sauce!WOAH.
dillon ones looks so appealing lor mine soso nia.
then i cannt eat deep fried or spicy due to my illNESS.
then he give me a guai lan face that how nice
is that chicken then i was like'I ALSO WAN'
haha.then he keep laughing at me.then later ave
came awhile and left le.after ave left dillon and jing
was playing then i tink dillon pinch jing then
jing said eee very painful instead of ouch and
her reaction is so funny dillon and i cannt stop
laughing.then nuer came and meet us actually
continue study de but all dunwan cuz sian liao.
then when to walkwalk lor.then huahua sms me
ask me go ps take payslip and some cheque.
oohh.my pay got $545 lei not bad i tot ahyeo
would give me little nia.haha.thks ahyeo:)
then went to eat at cafe cartel lor.quite nice la.
i treat jing and nuer 50%.cuz got pay ma.
hehe.then i ordered a buttock size spare rib
is like SOOO BIG LOR,BIGGER THEN MY
FACE.i was like how am i gg to finish it.
thks to nuer and jing i manage to finish it.
and we also ordered a lover's ice cream for
4 of us.haha.so nice,all like snatching for
the fruits in the ice cream.so funny and messy!
ate like 80 plus,okay la happy can liao $ can
always earn back de but happines cannt be
buy de:D rite guys?they pei me go cathay
buy slipper,once again they dun have my size.
hais.i love it so much is red and white.
my favourite colors!hais not fated.
we planned to go bugis tomorrow but
i m gg to be shi wan le,nvm la,go alone lor.
use to it liao,cuz sis and dillon gg out till morning
so i think chance are low cuz dillon nid to slp.
haha.cheerup.go alone or ask some ppl
pei me ba:(
shall post photos tomorrow!

No comments: