Saturday, January 12, 2008

here to blog again!
woah today was fun agian!
morning when to study with dillon & elvin
at superdog,vivocity:D in the end i ate
too much the slppy le and elvin slack so
in the end only dillon drawing!ok la not bad
actualy,at least he draw better than me can le.
continue to jiayou!then they pei me to take
my award at radin mas cc lor.super scare and
super excited lor.thks dillon & elvin for pei-ing me.
aftetr that went home to change and was thinking
whehter to go find buddy and ben anot, in the
end i went:) decieded to watch a horror movie,
ONE MISS CALL.okay the show was scary but
stupid ending lor.for the 1st time i watch horror
without my school friends around and that means
i cannt anyhow grab ppl when i got shock,and for the
first time i felt so helpless when i m so scare,
i felt like i was alone:( i dun like this kind of feeling!
hais.then when moody after movie,cuz of some reasons.
anyway thks buddy and ben for taking care of me:D
& buddy your hair is nice dun too zai yi about it.anyway
i wonder who really reads my blog,do you?

No comments: