Wednesday, January 23, 2008

wahaha.damn tired now but try to be high.
cuz felling aslp soon.
today we soooo guai lor we went for training.
i was damn tiring but i can definitely say i enjoy
and i kinda love volleyball more liao:D
cuz today so fun lor i played lower arm with
dillon,soooo exciting and fun and of cuz we made
alot of mistakes.well done dillon, i enjoy alot playing
with you.later mr goh training time so hard lor.
he stand on the bench and serve to us and his is
bu fang guo wo man lor.he keep hitting so hard then
got one ball i try to dodge but setting lor then the
impact tooooooo big le then sprain lor and i happen
twice so now is double the dose.at first i tot okay de
but now i hurts like hell.later then spiking was fun
too.Dillon did well so am i,i always tot mr goh would
not care for us but today when i had a not bad spike
he praise me lor!is like a motivation to continue coming
for training everytime lor.& guess wad?my service
have improve, usually when i service it wun cross
the net now.happy.today got back maths test le!
i PASSED LE,14/20:D actually can get 16 de but tooo
careless le.muaha thats me!KOR I PASS:D happy!
i shall not type much as my left wrist pain is killing me.

ESTHER QUICKLY COME BACK FROM CAMP!2 more days:D

got emo again.waiting for someone to comfort me bah:D
let see who bah!i m sad,who knows?

No comments: