Thursday, September 13, 2007

yesterday the destiny or fated tings happen you gueessss wad?
i saw htoohtoo at my house lift.i was like shock lor.
the world is indeed smalll.so i was tinking about the fate and destiny.
felt like all this is happen is fate.god has plan your road ahead.
haha.so lame.went to book the ktv for sun today alllot ppl tell dun wan go.
i was quite fed up lor.hais.
today toook back my workpiece after marking then in mt lessson gary drop
and spoil it.my heart also broke.sad.i know gary not purposely de so did not blame him.
haha not the normal me.but still sad.after went to outram for gary brace tingy.
then today darren went to queensway with me to make jersey sooo touch.
quite fun on the way we talk alot of tings.haha.
tmolo gg to swim with gary and dillon also gg study there.so happy so long since dilon go out with us.looking forward for it.

my deearest workpiece
gary spoil it le sad..

No comments: