Friday, September 28, 2007


first physics test PASSED!

GUESS WAD SIGN IS THIS?

see wad see?

my beef chili chesse fries!

Todae so damn funny.
after sch my emo bro dillon,elvin and me went to ps to pay the taxi fare.
then actually wanna go ms study de but averie too sad so in the end meet them at vivo.
study onli awhile nia.then was planing to buy kevin a birthday present.
so walk heerree walk there..then saw this waxing tingy.
so mie and dillon was tinking is it suitable for a birthday present.
so in end they use my hand and jing jiejie created a hand sign for me.
then after it is done guess wad the salewoman told me:

salewoman:do you wad does this hand sign means?
aaron:no!
salewoman:this is...a....sign to say i..l..o..v...e...U..
everyone reaction was laughing all the way..soo funnny.
then they say i know ur secert liao .you like kevin..EEEEE..YUCKS.
then after that go eat lor then after while walk su en wanna slap me on my cheek..
then i was dodging the i ALMOST KISSS A UNCLE FACE.OMFG!
my face like muaaaaaaaaacccccckkkk and i was so paisia..
then all of us started to laugh so badly fucking funny.aiya nvm la
make them laugh can le:)see i so nice.
then went home after that...
AVERIE CHEER UP:)

No comments: