Friday, September 7, 2007

todae quite fun.but nver be coook with dilllon abit soorry for him.
but i really wannted to be cashier today ma.
buti n the end i went in kitchen as my cashier got STOLEN.
i hate the stealers..not their shift yet lor.
lucky today left early.cuz farking vincent came.
hate him man!
then i kitchen me n dillon got to know xiao yuan better.
she is a interesting person lor and she is quite funny.
addded her in friendster and msn.
and her hairstyle is so DAMN cool.love it:)
so looooksss soo coooollll.
i tink she is gg to be my idol liao:P
nth much happen.
bt i got molested today..while being cashier i give change to a ang mog then he hold my fingers.
i got shock la quickly pull hand back.scarey sia.sad.
nelie came today miss her lorts..
on the way back me and dillon talking pervet tings.hehe.
dun tell you.but quite shock he knows ALOT MAN.dun joke with a small boi.he is no longer a small boi.haha.
hope xiao yuan can me my jie..
tats all for today.

dillon not gg work tomorrow sian liao..miss him..lol...not gay..at least got xiao yuan there.still not so bored.hope dillon would have a nice day without me tomorrow:(see ya

No comments: