Tuesday, August 14, 2007

today i can say is my worst day in my life..double sad tings pile on to me.i m xrying and crying like a baby i hate myself.i afraid this time i cant brace up myself cuz i m really sad i would take along long time be4 the old aaron comes back.todae in math class i thiught of alot of tings;
-who really understand how i feels somethings?
-who would really be there for me when i m sad?
-who really treated me as a bestbest friend?
-did she realy love me?
-why is this world so unfair to me?
-cannt take it anymore?
-i really treated dillon as my bestbestbestbest friend but did he?i can even swear to god!
-is all this i got is retrubuation?
-i cant take it anymore please someone be there to confront me can ma?
-would dillon be treating me cold again?can we be like last time.maybe is impossible.but i realy hope so.
-and lastly dillon i m sry would you stil be my bestbest budy cause i finally left with almost nothing.
todae i got to know alot of tings n all are sad.can somebody lend me a shoulder to cry now anda listening ear.can that perosn be dillon.cuz i trust him alot.i m very awlful now.i m very sad and sory.god please dun do this to me i really feel like dieing cause i simpliy has no more friends other then mel and jing n en.why is all my other friends so hypo.whywhywhy arrrrrrgggg i cannnt takei it le...i wanna end my life here.wad about my parents who fed me till so old.who would feel sad if i die.anyone?i really love her alotalot but why is this world like this.i dun mind losing but i mind losing a FRIEND.whywhy is this world like tat....sry dillon still friends ma?.i left with nothing to say le.byebye thks guys.(crying liike a tupid baby)i hate myslef..god pleaseplease i beg you dun do tihs to me i really cannt take the blows someone help mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.nvm

No comments: