Tuesday, August 7, 2007

last few days nver write nver write is because my internet got problem..finally ok liao:)last few days very happy because that day went to eat steamboat with melX2 and bestX2 BUDDY so happy..but kinda sian le..always eat...and todae took class photo sooo happi.i stand beside suen and darren..hehe..the uncle and auntie like hurry to death no time to prepare so i tink 2 shoots not nice le..but i went around asking ppl to do the signature SMILE..haha..and me and darren want ed to do a pose but he ps lor..then nvm dooo...but overall happy.todae also suddenly very sad...dun wishhhh to say le..cuz it keeps spining around my head..i m still sad but just now went to walk myself to make myself happy..aiya actually also not walk is go pay bill then saw my old friend then we went to a cafe and tok lor..then after go bank update book finally my pay got liao.this mth got 220..not bad i dun understand why got so much cuz i work very little only..haha..maybe pay increase lor.:)cannt be help la cuzx me and dillon are PROS ma..muhaha..gg to pamper myself when gg out with suen and dillon and melX2,dillon sae go restaurant eat wor..actually not a bad idea...hehe..thats all go play gmae liao..

No comments: