Sunday, August 19, 2007

todae super lei i fan gong then rush home then bath.
gary go my house molest me.eeee.sad.
lol.jk la.
then we go tb watch munyeee play band.
when reach the song so not nice.
not wonder ppl say our band no good.
then went to eat steamboat lor.
wa super angry.
todae frist ime go scold ppl.
but the service reallly suxxxzz.
so slow.all like tortise.
but in the end got discount and so and so la.
so ok quite satify le la.
but still very happy cz can eat with dillon and gary.
not many chance we can eat together like tat.
also took alot of photos.hehe.
nothing much to say le.
only one word ANGEY and TIRED
post some pic and wanna slp le:P
PICTUTRES OF THE DAY.


dillon and me:P so handsome.

me and gary korkor.i so cute.todae so bhb.lol.

group photo#1

group photo#2

IN LIFT WITH GARY.GG TO MY HOUSE.
ty guys for pei me eat steamboat.altohugh we are angry but we enjoy and have fun:)nites

No comments: